Sunday, February 28, 2016

Fantasy Come True - RELEASE DAY!!



This story was part of the Wickedly Exotic Spring Erotic Wonderland box set, but is being released as a stand-alone with a few rewrites and bonus scenes.








While on vacation, Gavin and Chloe ensured Las Vegas’ nickname ‘Sin City’ continued to hold true.

The temperature wasn’t the only thing hot as they pushed their sexual limits beyond traditional boundaries into taboo territory. Things heat up when Chloe admits her attraction to women. Their trip ended with satisfied desires and a fantasy come true.

But their adventures don't end in Vegas.

For 18+ readers. This story contains graphic language, erotic situations, and MFF ménage. 






“Thanks for derailing my team lunch today,” Chloe said. He rose from his desk and stalked toward her.

I had no intention of derailing anything; we just stopped in for a bite to eat. You, on the other hand, had sinister motives with that text, Ms. Meyerson,” Gavin said. He stood close to her, looking down into her eyes with his predatory stare. “I just wanted to see you, but when you sent me that text I needed you to come up here. You make me absolutely fucking crazy.”

He placed his left hand on the wall beside her. He restrained his urge to run his fingers through her hair and kiss her.

Chloe sighed and blinked her eyes. “How did you know where we were?”

“Your assistant told me. I know your Friday lunches are mini pow-wows with your team. How did it go? Did you get any good feedback?”

“Sure. They told me you’re hot, you’re a fine-ass man, and whoever you’re sleeping with is a lucky woman. Things like that,” she said, then laughed.

Gavin laughed then leaned in. He ran his cheek across Chloe’s neck up toward her lips, stopping just shy of kissing her. “I’m hot for you,” he whispered. “Have you thought of anything you want to do this weekend in Vegas? I mean, other than being the lucky woman I’m sleeping with.”

“We’ll think of something.”

He moaned as he ran his fingers down from her collar across the swell of her breast, then a little farther down where he lingered on her hardened nipple through her jacket. “Tell me, baby, were you really wet at lunchtime?”

“Soaking,” Chloe whispered.

“Are you wet now?”

“I can feel my dampness dripping down my thigh as we speak.”

Feeling shielded from sight, Chloe grabbed Gavin’s jacket at the waist and pulled him into her. He brushed his lips against hers. “Ms. Meyerson, are you coming on to me?”

“I find it so damn hard to control myself in your presence, Mr. Hunter.”

He stepped in closer, resting his right hand on the wall as well, then lowered his head and crushed his mouth against hers.

She gently pushed back. “I need to go. I don’t need anyone starting any juicy gossip about us. I’ll see you later; I have a meeting.”




Desiree was born and raised in Iowa. She married her high school sweetheart and moved to the Philadelphia area after high school. She’s been happily married for over twenty-five years. She’s the mother of two sons and a daughter.

Writing, in one form or another, has always been something she's enjoyed. Desiree also enjoys traveling and spending time at the beach.






No comments:

Post a Comment