Friday, January 20, 2017
You may be wondering what I'm up to these days. I decided to take a quick break to pop in and give you an update.
You've seen the blog post about the Brains to Books online book expo - and yes, I'll be attending. It will be my first year, so I'm trying to get a handle on expectations. But that's not everything ...
I also have been writing, writing, and more writing. I have a new story in a new-to-me genre. This new story won't be an erotic romance, but my goal is to knock your sock off with it.
I'm not ready to tell too much, but rest assured, I'm working really hard.
Ok, ok - you forced me to tell you a little bit. I'll tell you the genre. My next story will be a Mystery/Crime/Thriller novel.
Don't worry my erotic romance lovers, I still love that genre, too. As a matter of fact, I'm considering a double release to include an erotic romance novella.
Now, my lovelies, I need to get back to my writing cave. I have a lot of work to do in a short period of time.
Until my next update ... have a great weekend!
Monday, January 9, 2017
Authors and Bloggers!
Looking for a new way to connect with readers?
Unable to get into or don't have the budget to travel to a book signing event?
Look no further! Brain to Books provides a multi-genre, budget-friendly, fun opportunity to connect with readers from the comfort of your home.
Over 3 days you'll have an opportunity to:
* Interact with other authors, bloggers, and readers
* Showcase your books
* Be part of the Book Expo
* Participate in the Blog Hop
* Do a live author interview
* Participate in a genre tour
* And so much more ....
Registration ends on March 17. You can get more event information and register here.
Looking for that next awesome book to read?
Do you like finding new authors?
Plan to attend this amazing 3-day event for FREE! If you register now to be reminded of the event 1 week before it begins, your name will be entered into the drawing for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Click the image below to sign up now!
What book-lovers can expect ...
* 3 days of multi-genre authors providing a fun event
* Games, contests, prizes, and giveaways
* Book readings and storytime
* Author panel discussions
* And more ...
You've never heard of Brains to Books? Their brochure provides information on the group.
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Welcome to 2017!
Who, besides me, made New Year's Resolutions? Every year in the past for me it's the same old thing. But this year, I swear, I'm going to see at least three of my resolutions come true.
1. I need to lose weight. My goal is to lose 40 lbs. As much as I'd love to lose it by the end of June, I know myself and that may not be reasonable due to my junk food addition and my love of wine. But, one way or another, I'm going to get it off by the end of the year. (I can guarantee that my weight-loss plan includes wine).
2. I'm going to finish a book that is not in the erotic romance genre. It will either be a paranormal romance or a suspense/mystery. Do you have a preference which one you think I should make sure I get done? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
3. I have a Reader Group that I kind of let fall to the wayside - Cox's Twisted Reader Crew - and I intend to revive it. I know CPR and I'm going to puff breaths into that group until I'm blue in the face. Anyone interested in joining and helping me? I may need a tag-team partner for the resuscitation efforts. I'm all ears for suggestions and am more than welcoming of any new members, too.
How about you? Do you have at least one resolution you plan to keep?