Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year!


Welcome to 2017!

Who, besides me, made New Year's Resolutions?  Every year in the past for me it's the same old thing. But this year, I swear, I'm going to see at least three of my resolutions come true.

Which three?

1. I need to lose weight.  My goal is to lose 40 lbs.  As much as I'd love to lose it by the end of June, I know myself and that may not be reasonable due to my junk food addition and my love of wine. But, one way or another, I'm going to get it off by the end of the year. (I can guarantee that my weight-loss plan includes wine).

2. I'm going to finish a book that is not in the erotic romance genre. It will either be a paranormal romance or a suspense/mystery.  Do you have a preference which one you think I should make sure I get done?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

3. I have a Reader Group that I kind of let fall to the wayside - Cox's Twisted Reader Crew - and I intend to revive it.  I know CPR and I'm going to puff breaths into that group until I'm blue in the face.  Anyone interested in joining and helping me?  I may need a tag-team partner for the resuscitation efforts. I'm all ears for suggestions and am more than welcoming of any new members, too.

How about you? Do you have at least one resolution you plan to keep?



No comments:

Post a Comment