Friday, January 20, 2017

What's new?


You may be wondering what I'm up to these days.  I decided to take a quick break to pop in and give you an update.

You've seen the blog post about the Brains to Books online book expo - and yes, I'll be attending.  It will be my first year, so I'm trying to get a handle on expectations.  But that's not everything ...

I also have been writing, writing, and more writing.  I have a new story in a new-to-me genre. This new story won't be an erotic romance, but my goal is to knock your sock off with it.

I'm not ready to tell too much, but rest assured, I'm working really hard.

Ok, ok - you forced me to tell you a little bit. I'll tell you the genre. My next story will be a Mystery/Crime/Thriller novel.

Don't worry my erotic romance lovers, I still love that genre, too. As a matter of fact, I'm considering a double release to include an erotic romance novella.

Now, my lovelies, I need to get back to my writing cave.  I have a lot of work to do in a short period of time.

Until my next update ... have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment